Monday 13 August 2012

Catnip Mosquito Repellent - No More Bites


Catnip Mosquito Repellent - No More Bites

This is just a small little post about something that happened to me today. I learned that the use of herbal healing of catnip was more making fun of her cat into a frenzy.


I was invited to a weekend in a celebration of Memorial Day. Well, Kentucky is a party event mud truck. Many people gathered and took his truck in the mud, others were dragged through the mud when they were trapped. Actually, it was a fun day.


Many people hang out, kids running in the mud and puddles. Just had the best time of it. But night came and with it the mosquito. I do not know about you but I hate mosquitoes, more to the point that you hate vaccines bitten by mosquitoes so that I became concerned and started to think to pack up and go home.



But there was a woman who wanted me to stay and she laughed when I said that mosquitoes drove me crazy. I itch and itch and then suddenly get bigger and bigger, and inevitably I would get an infection and need antibiotics. Well, she would have none of it, and reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle of white. It looked like a jar, unscrews the top and stuck her finger and began to spread on the face and arms. It was everything you could imagine soft.

So I waited, and waited waited.I odor, there was no evil, I waited for the irritation, there was nothing, and waited for the mosquito bite and do not. I asked what was in her and she told me very little mixture of medicinal plants of his family who had catnip and other things.


Laughing, yes, everything I said. But I must say it worked better than anything I've tried before and one day I'll get the recipe .

No comments:

Post a Comment